Photodynamic treatment of pain
Medical LED technologies - photodynamic therapy (PDT) - are successfully used for the treatment of degenerative-dystrophic and inflammatory disorders of the locomotor system:
- intervertebral hernia
- radiculopathy and neuropathy
- spondylosis and spondyloarthrosis, etc.
- the relief of chronic pain syndrome
- improved blood circulation
- edema and inflammation removal
- the increase in the motion range of affected joints
PDT main advantages:
- quickly relieves pain and treats inflammation
- has no harmful effects on healthy tissues and body's systems
- suitable for the treatment of the elderly people and patients with advanced stages of associated diseases
- does not cause complications
- leaves no scars after treatment
- does not require the use of anesthesia
How does the patient feel during the procedure and immediately after it?
Immediately after the procedure, 80% of patients remark the complete disappearance of pain, all the others - a noticeable decrease in its intensity. In addition, absolutely all patients report a significantly increased range of movement and a feeling of "lightness" immediately after the procedure. The edema of the affected joint disappears or substantially decreases 4-8 hours after the procedure.
PDT - pain management using photobiomodulation- infra Red LED:
- technological innovation in vertebrology and rheumatology!
- a modern and effective treatment for vertebral column and joints!
infra Red LED _ photobiomodulation for pain relief _ a cure of 6-8 procedures, 2-3 times a week.
Exclusively at Medazur Med Spa!